  1. Aseem Bansal

    Aseem Bansal Guest

    The Python website is undergoing an overhaul for better looks. Is there anything like a forum where it is being discussed. I mean where the schedule for this is being maintained or the same is being discussed?

    Aseem Bansal, Jun 6, 2014

  2. Aseem Bansal

    Ned Deily Guest

    There is an issue tracker for the new website here:

    https://github.com/python/pythondotorg/issues?state=open

    At the moment, that's probably the closest thing to a discussion forum
    for it although there is still the legacy mailing list for python.org
    web sites:

    Ned Deily, Jun 6, 2014

  3. Aseem Bansal

    Aseem Bansal Guest

    The Job board. It has been on hold for quite some time.

    Aseem Bansal, Jun 7, 2014