Regarding Python official website

Aseem Bansal

The Python website is undergoing an overhaul for better looks. Is there anything like a forum where it is being discussed. I mean where the schedule for this is being maintained or the same is being discussed?

Ned Deily

The Python website is undergoing an overhaul for better looks. Is there
anything like a forum where it is being discussed. I mean where the schedule
for this is being maintained or the same is being discussed?

There is an issue tracker for the new website here:

https://github.com/python/pythondotorg/issues?state=open

At the moment, that's probably the closest thing to a discussion forum
for it although there is still the legacy mailing list for python.org
web sites: