Regarding URL Shortener

Datin Farah Natasha

Hello guys, i want to make a simple sript that can automatically generate normal to adf.ly links using my accounts? it is possible for me to do this using python and use it as python command line. if it's possible what library do i need to use? any help will be appreciated.

Steven D'Aprano

Hello guys, i want to make a simple sript that can automatically
generate normal to adf.ly links using my accounts? it is possible for me
to do this using python and use it as python command line. if it's
possible what library do i need to use? any help will be appreciated.

Yes, it is possible. Start by going to adf.ly. You will see they claim to
have an "easy-to-use API". Follow the instructions there.

Datin Farah Natasha

Yes, it is possible. Start by going to adf.ly. You will see they claim to

have an "easy-to-use API". Follow the instructions there.

thanks steven. i'll check it out there.