    is that possible or is there a better way of doing this?

    Hope someone can help me out,

    Richard.

    Richard Heesbeen, May 26, 2005

  2. Richard Heesbeen

    Brock Allen Guest

    updating web.config is possible. when it's changed, ASP.NET will restart
    your application and the new changes will be used immediaetly. The downside
    is that you'll have to use the XML APIs directly to do the update if you're
    still using ASP.NET 1.1. In 2.0 there's a proper API to read and write the
    config file.

    Brock Allen, May 26, 2005

  3. Thnx for your time, I will give it a try.

    Richard.

    Richard Heesbeen, May 28, 2005