Remoting Problem when Hosting Windows Control in IE

news.microsoft.com

I am hosting a Windows User Control hosted in IE, all the depended dlls for
UserControl are in Server's GAC. When the client browses from different
machine, I am having problems. When the user control access an object from
the server through remoting, it gets, but when I call a method from that
remoted object which returns another object, it is failing if it does not
find the assembly in wwwroot folder on the server or GAC at the client
machine, I don't want this to happen, I want the real proxy to get the type
of the assembly for deserialization from my application directory from the
server, anybody have any suggessions?

Thanks,

Rajan.