Removing obsolete pages from a site

rf

dorayme said:
No I am not, honestly I am not. There is not the slightest
trampish instinct in me. And if there is, it does not go with
*that* music that one hears when strippers are doing their
dance... And if there is this music in my head, it is only...

It is just that in this heaving bosom of mine there lies a
matchmaker.

Also a merchant already... psst... anything you want? Russian
girls, good Catholic, Jewish... hey, I can even do Thai Buddhist
(you have to be able to medititate together for hours before any
approach. That means, pal, you have to wait and behave yourself).

<grin/>

What about a nice Aussie sheila? One knows right up front with them.

dorayme

"rf said:
"dorayme"

<grin/>

What about a nice Aussie sheila? One knows right up front with them.

That's the commonly held view, for sure. There is no doubt about
one thing, oz sheilas are the best looking ones on the planet.
But what man is prepared never to be able to get away with a bit
of bullshit on a daily basis?

You don't want to bullshit? You want it all fair dinkum? Well,
ok, if that is what you are prepared to cop, I have several on my
books...

Just one small thing though, they are all called "Cheryl" and
things go much much smoother if male clients introduce themselves
as "Bruce"... I don't know why this is, it is just so...

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:14:28
GMT rf scribed:
You too, Neredbojias are a tart.

Yeah, but when I get up on stage in my tight jewel sack and transparent
shrink wrap and do "The Bactrian", all the women go absolutely, uh, nuts.
Furthermore, I get free drinks at the club all night as long as I don't
shrivel from stage fright or crowd-revulsion.