reporting...

Bruno Alexandre

Hi guys,

I'm using ASP.net 2.0 (VB) and I'm using the Wizard component to ask the
user a lot of questions regarding our company to lowne money, after the user
clicks the finish button I updaload all the info to the MS SQL server and
send him and my company an email with all the information that the user just
entered...

What I want is to save it as a PDF File, so I can use page break and all
that nice features, even if I can get my HTML string and "Save As PDF", save
the file on the server and present the user with a download link for it.

I can't use CR cause for ASP.NET I need to buy a licence for the remote
server, and the price is to high for our company, what I want is a component
that I can manage to do just that... save the string as pdf.

Does any of you know any FREE component or have any idea on how can I
accomplish this?