Req - C/C++/Unix-Fulltime Position

abhi

Hello,
My name is Abhilash and I am recruiting for an experienced
Bioinformatics Programmer. This opportunity is permanent, full-time,
and on site in Bethesda/Rockville, MD.

The opportunity is with a team that has been tasked with providing
scientific computing support for national and international research
and development projects in Bioinformatics, Genomics, and Proteomics.
Our clients produce some of the largest and most rapidly growing
repositories of public biomedical data and analysis tools in the world.
These tasks require the candidate to understand properties of given
data and existing software, the ability to experiment with technical
algorithms, and the skills to develop and maintain software.

Position: C/C++/Unix/MS

Requirement:

Candidates should possess a degree (preferably minimum of MS) and
experience preferred in a scientific or mathematical related field.
Position requires experience working with complex applications
programs, expertise programming in C or C++ in a UNIX environment,
proficiency in design and analysis of combinatorial algorithms.
Experience improving other's production software and/or its algorithms
is a plus.

1. Prior to me contacting you, I will need an MS Word copy of your
resume.
2. The next step in the process is for you to complete the attached
Questionnaire.
Questions:

· What is the reason you are looking for a new opportunity?
· Please explain how your experience/skills match the job
description.
· How many years of professional experience with C/C++ and/or PERL
programming do you have?
· If you are not in the DC Metro area is it conducive for you to
relocate? (Relocation expenses are incurred at the cost of our Client.)

· If you are in the DC Metro area, is a commute to the Bethesda area
conducive for you?
· Are you eligible to work in the USA indefinitely? (Do you require
any form of sponsorship? H1-B and Permanent Residency sponsorships will
be provided, should you require.)
· What are your current salary/expectations? (A range must be
provided.)

The Client is actively interviewing applicants.
Hence, if you are interested, I request you to please reply to this
email as soon as possible with answers to questions.

abhi

Sorry alf,

I wont post it again, let me know if you know any resources where i can
get c++ guys.

Thanks..

Victor Bazarov

abhi said:
Sorry alf,

Alf's name is spelled starting with a capital letter, BTW. If you insist
on your own to be spelled with a small 'a', it doesn't necessarily mean
everybody wants to be treated like a noun.
I wont post it again, let me know if you know any resources where i can
get c++ guys.

http://www.monster.com

And I still doubt you can "get" them. They are not groceries.

Jaspreet

abhi said:
Sorry alf,

I wont post it again, let me know if you know any resources where i can
get c++ guys.

Thanks..

Off-topic.

My 2 cents:
Improve upon your English skills first. C++ programmers are not
potatoes which can you can 'get' from a Walmart or a K-Mart.

Again, improve upon your English skills.