C Programmers- National Institutes of Health- Full Time, Permanent

Monica

Bioinformatics/Scientific Programmer/C++
the diverse technical, scientific, and administrative needs of the
Federal government. We are currently searching for an experienced
Bioinformatics Programmer to support one of our clients within the
National Institutes of Health. This opportunity is permanent,
full-time, and on site in Bethesda/Rockville, MD.

This team is an integral part of the National Library of Medicine and
has been tasked with providing scientific computing support for
national and international research and development projects in
Bioinformatics, Genomics, and Proteomics. Our clients produce some of
the largest and most rapidly growing repositories of public biomedical
data and analysis tools in the world. These tasks require the candidate
to understand properties of given data and existing software, the
ability to experiment with technical algorithms, and the skills to
develop and maintain software.

Qualifications
Position requires experience working with complex applications
programs, programming in C or C++ in a UNIX environment, proficiency in
design and analysis of combinatorial algorithms.
Experience writing programs in Perl, SQL and writing parallel programs
is desired.
Some training in computational biology is preferred.
Experience improving other's production software and/or its algorithms
is a plus.

Interested applicants should submit resume and salary requirements to
Monica Lyerly, Technical Recruiter. (e-mail address removed) Please contact
me with any questions. Out of area candidates will be considered for
this opportunity. EOE.

Keith Thompson

Monica said:
Bioinformatics/Scientific Programmer/C++
[snip]

This is a forum for discussing the C programming language, not a
bulletin board for help-wanted ads. There are a number of newsgroups
with "jobs" in their names; please use one of them.

Chris Hills

Is this a local job advert or one for a foreign country?....

Oh, I see... It is a foreign one as it mentions a "Federal Government"
(we don't have one of those) but not whose Government.

Jordan Abel

Moldavia in English. Unless you also write Deutschland?

The modern country, which was declared in 1991, is called "Moldova".

Unless you also write Persia?