Requesting feedback on DeviceAnywhere - mobile device app testing

Robert van Gool

Hi there,
Has anyone used Device Anywhere (www.deviceanywhere.com.) from a
company called Mobile Complete? I'm thinking about trying the service
for a mobile application I'm developing for some major carriers
(Verizon, Cingular, T-Mobile etc.) In particular, does anyone have
experience using the service?

Any feedback would be appreciated!
From what I understand from the Web site, DeviceAnywhere gives you full
access and control of dozens of live handsets, remotely from a standard
browser. You upload your app and test away, all video, graphics, audio,
and every key pressed during the test gets stored in a database for
later access and review.

Pretty neat, especially since we can review the data with co-developers
in different locations in-real-time

Thomas Weidenfeller

Robert said:
Has anyone used Device Anywhere (www.deviceanywhere.com.) from a
company called Mobile Complete? I'm thinking about trying the service
for a mobile application I'm developing for some major carriers
(Verizon, Cingular, T-Mobile etc.) In particular, does anyone have
experience using the service?

Any feedback would be appreciated!

You wand feedback?

So, please explain why your posting not only sounds like advertising,
but is actually originating from 69.50.1.110 aka mail.storypr.com. Which
is owned by the PR company "Story Communications" in Oakland? A company
which according to their list of services
http://www.storypr.com/services.htm doesn't provide programming services.

Is www.deviceanywhere.com a client of your PR company? Do the major
carriers you mention know that you are using their trademarks for
advertising?

/Thomas