Requirement for Altiris Engineer @ Scottsdale, AZ --- from Neel (BeyondTEK IT)

Neel

Hi!

Could you please check the following requirement for an Altiris
Engineer.

Job Title: Altiris Engineer

Location: Scottsdale, Arizona

Duration: 4 months contract position

Job Requirements:

Must have strong experience in Altirus architecture design and
implementation, previous experience with design and implementation of
global enterprise Altirus system, Enterprise Global architecture,
Ethernet, TCP/IP, LAN / WAN topology and structure, Microsoft server
environments, UNIX server environments, Radia Desktop Management
system.

Should be proficient in Network and SAN attached storage architecture,
Disaster Recovery operations, LDAP Directory structure and design,
DNS; BIND and Windows integration and migration, WINS, Technical
Documentation, Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.

Please complete and copy/paste this completed skills-matrix to me with
your response along with your updated resume:

Full name:
Total IT exp:
Total Altiris exp:
Total Altirus architecture design and implementation exp
Total Enterprise Global architecture exp:
Total Network exp:
Total TCP/IP, LAN / WAN topology and structure exp:
Total Microsoft server environments exp:
Total Unix server exp:
Total Radia Desktop Management system exp:
Total Network and SAN exp:
Total Disaster Recovery exp:
Total LDAP Directory structure and design exp:
Total DNS; BIND and Windows integration and migration exp:
Total WINS exp:
Total Technical Documentation exp:
If H1B, Start of H1 in USA: Month/year:
Expected Hourly Rate:
Whether it is C2C/1099/W2?
Day Tel#:
Eve Tel#:
Cell number:
Availability:
Current City / State:

Note: please make sure that all the required skills are reflected in
your updated resume.

Thanks & Regards

|Neel | BeyondTek IT - "Think Human. Think Technology. Think Beyond."

| Phone: 714-857-2010 Extn: 805|Fax: 714-364-9705|

|Email ID: (e-mail address removed) |URL: www.BeyondTekIT.com|

This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"remove" to (e-mail address removed) in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for the inconvenience
caused.