Retrieving data from software GUI

SML

Joined
Aug 7, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
We enter cutting parameters into a CAM software in the relevant data fields (box where user inputs information, unsure of names as i dont program). Not all of that information is available to be extracted out of the software. We have access to the post processor where we can code what parameters are output in text. There is a full list of options to output but desired information not an option.

For Ex: There is a data field named "Price". I cannot find any trace of that information in all the avenues i have found.
Avenues to peer at and possibly add code:
- Post Processor
- XML file
-schema file

Can the aim of this question be achieved by searching or adding anything to any of these?
Yeah, is this even possible?

Ad