Reverse engineer class diagram

Christian

Hello

I just wanted to ask if anyone has a recommendation for me for a free,
easy to use tool that allows me to reverse engineer java classes and
outputs an uml class diagram.

I seem to be unable to find one that is capable of parseing java 5 or 6
code.

Christian

Mark Space

Christian said:
Hello

I just wanted to ask if anyone has a recommendation for me for a free,
easy to use tool that allows me to reverse engineer java classes and
outputs an uml class diagram.

I seem to be unable to find one that is capable of parseing java 5 or 6
code.

There's a uml tool for NetBeans that reverse engineers classes. I don't
know if it's updated for Java 5 yet.

http://uml.netbeans.org/

Christian

Mark said:
There's a uml tool for NetBeans that reverse engineers classes. I don't
know if it's updated for Java 5 yet.

http://uml.netbeans.org/
thx I will try that..
though I am not useing netbeans IDE for development..
may be someone knows a tool that is IDE independent or works with
eclipse IDE?