Rich Text Box

RS

I have being searching the web high and low, but i cant find exactly what i
am looking for. I need a Rich Text Box control to use in my ASP.NET app. I
cant have the HTML like editor. It has to be mor Word likr functionality.
Everything i stmble upon is either ActiveX or for Win Forms. Does anyone
know of any control that may serve the purpouse for me?

Than you very much everyone!

Karl Seguin

I think the only thing you are going to get are HTML editors, such as:
http://freetextbox.com/

It has a Word-like look and feel, and you can disable many options, such as
the HTML option and the pathing option, to remove most of the "html" stuff..

karl

PL

There is nothing else, either you use some plugin or applet or you use the contenteditable features that newer browsers support,
there is no editable "word" interface in the browsers, there's an editable html interface.

So it's pretty much impossible if you filter out activex/java/editable divs.

I would assume it's possible to convert html into word or rtf documents automatically on the server,
i don't have any sugestions on that though but look into that if you want the end result to be a word or rtf document.

PL.