    Everything i stmble upon is either ActiveX or for Win Forms. Does anyone
    know of any control that may serve the purpouse for me?

    Than you very much everyone!

    RS, Nov 16, 2005

  2. RS

    Karl Seguin Guest

    I think the only thing you are going to get are HTML editors, such as:
    http://freetextbox.com/

    It has a Word-like look and feel, and you can disable many options, such as
    the HTML option and the pathing option, to remove most of the "html" stuff..

    karl

    Karl Seguin, Nov 16, 2005

  3. RS

    RS Guest

    Its not going to work, Thank you Karl for taking the time.

    RS, Nov 16, 2005
  4. RS

    PL Guest

    There is nothing else, either you use some plugin or applet or you use the contenteditable features that newer browsers support,
    there is no editable "word" interface in the browsers, there's an editable html interface.

    So it's pretty much impossible if you filter out activex/java/editable divs.

    I would assume it's possible to convert html into word or rtf documents automatically on the server,
    i don't have any sugestions on that though but look into that if you want the end result to be a word or rtf document.

    PL.

    PL, Nov 16, 2005