Rights in procedure

Frederic

Hi all,

I have to write a package that do data migration from one version to
another.

so I have a method that take 2 parameter, source schema and target
schema, and I'm doing select on the source table, some process that
write to target schema. The problem is that the procedure cannot see the
table from source user, I suppose it doesn't have the right. The user
where the package is created has dba role. I created a publis synonym on
the package, but it doesn't solve anything.

Any idea ?

Thanks
Fred