rmacro - a macro utility like the one of Common Lisp for Ruby

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by chanwoo.yoo, Jun 25, 2009.

  1. chanwoo.yoo

    chanwoo.yoo Guest

    This utility includes 'gensym, macro_expand, bq(backquote of Lisp), c
    (comma of Lisp), ...'.

    You can require a file which use macros by 'require_with_macro
    (required_name, delete_expanded_file, *macro_objs)'

    I made this about three months ago. At that time, I thought I should
    make the manual and the better examples of macro use like monads than
    this trivial control structures before the release. Now I realize that
    I can't have enough time to complete this job. So I gave up writing
    the manual. Maybe you can see how to use it in comments and unit
    tests.

    You can download it from this address:
    http://lisp.tistory.com/attachment/

    Shamefully, I don't know how to make a gem. I would appreciate it if
    someone could make this as a gem.

    chanwoo.yoo, Jun 25, 2009