Rspec and autotest problems

Hristo Tentchev

Hello.

I am running rails 3. I installed the rails gem. (OS Win7 64bit)
1. When I run rspec the command is not recognized, I could find it in
the ruby/bin folder as well.
2. When I run autotest on a sample app (the one from chapter 3 from the
railstutorial.org) I get something like this as an output:

The output should be something like two successful tests.
3. I installed autotest-growl and growl for windows... but when I run
autotest nothing happens in growl.

Please, help :)

Brian Candler

Hristo said:
I am running rails 3.

Rails problems belong in a Rails forum.

This is a list for Ruby, the programming language. Many (perhaps most)
people on this list have no particular interest in Rails.

Hristo Tentchev

Brian said:
Rails problems belong in a Rails forum.

This is a list for Ruby, the programming language. Many (perhaps most)
people on this list have no particular interest in Rails.

I am really sorry. Mods, please, delete this topic.