rss and my yahoo

asdfq213rr23we

Hi

I have made an rss feed out of my website and it works well in the rss
readers Ive tested, for instance firefox.

When adding it to My Yahoo though, the rss appears correctly but the
headlines links back to my yahoo and not to the url specified in
<link>..

Has anyone seen anything like this? Is there a restriction on the yahoo
side?

For reference below is a snapshot of my rss structure:

-
<rss version="2.0">
-
<channel>
<title>My title</title>
<link>http://www.site.com</link>
-
<description>
Desc...
</description>
<language>en</language>
-
<copyright>
Copyright 1998-2005 Jalla. All Rights Reserved.
</copyright>
<webMaster>[email protected]</webMaster>
\n
-
<item>
<title>item title</title>
<description>text</description>
<link>http://item1.site.com</link>
<pubDate>Thu, 03 Feb 2005 00:19:17 GMT</pubDate>
</item>
-
</channel>
</rss>

gortspec

[...]

well posting it on wrong newsgroup won't help.
whatever, looks clean and proper rss. i guess yahoo has rss
restrictions/problems with some xml tags.