RSS feed of the newsgroups

Kalyan

Hello all,

We read our newsgroup by subscribing it through "Outlook Express". Is
it possible to generate RSS feed of it so that it can be read using a
Internet browser? I think this will be more convenient than opening
and reading using OE (one less appliation to open, correct!)

Can somebody explain how this is done if it is possible?

TIA

J.O. Aho

Kalyan said:
Hello all,

We read our newsgroup by subscribing it through "Outlook Express". Is
it possible to generate RSS feed of it so that it can be read using a
Internet browser? I think this will be more convenient than opening
and reading using OE (one less appliation to open, correct!)

go to groups.google.com and you don't have to use OE, but of course a
proper newsgroups client is always a lot better than a webinterface.

Leif K-Brooks

J.O. Aho said:
go to groups.google.com and you don't have to use OE, but of course a
proper newsgroups client is always a lot better than a webinterface.

The ranking is something like: OE < Google Groups < proper Usenet client.

Blinky the Shark

Leif said:
The ranking is something like: OE < Google Groups < proper Usenet client.

Google Groups < other stupid web interfaces < OE < real news clients