ruby 1.8.1 windows installer

Zachary P. Landau

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

Zachary P. Landau wrote: said:
I almost never reference the library section of the Pickaxe book. It was
nice when I was first learning Ruby because I could flip through it to
get an idea of what was included. Now that I know the language, I almost
exclusively use ri for library stuff. After that, I check the ruby-talk
archives or just plain google.
[...]
=20
You may already know this, but ri was created by Dave using Pickaxe.

Yeah, but with 1.8.1 ri data is generated from the ruby source code. I
don't think it is necessary to put all of that information back into
Pickaxe.

--
Zachary P. Landau <[email protected]>
GPG: gpg --recv-key 0x24E5AD99 | http://kapheine.hypa.net/kapheine.asc