ruby at OSCON - from the horses mouth

Pat Eyler

(from gnat's journal on use.perl.org)

Room distribution was important, because more of the rooms were smaller
this year than in years past. The Ruby people noticed this--their track
was scheduled for the smallest room because it was new and it had to be
shown that anybody was actually interested in Ruby. Consider it shown!
Every Ruby session I heard about was standing room only, overflowing
into the hall. Next year, expect a bigger room for Ruby!

such a deal!

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org http://pate.eylerfamily.org