ruby-doc.org and RubyConf/EuRuKo/OSCON slides

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by gabriele renzi, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. gabriele renzi, Jul 30, 2003

  2. gabriele renzi

    jbritt Guest

    That's a darn good question. I will make a point to add links.
    BTW, if there's anything anyone thinks belongs on ruby-doc.org, drop me
    a line. There's an E-mail adddress is at the bottom of the main
    ruby-doc.org page (albeit in a rather tiny font size ...) as well as at
    the end of this E-mail.

    I try to keep up on things, but even when I read stuff on ruby-talk it
    doesn't always register that I should make a point to list it on the
    site. Or it goes on my To DO list and, well, stays there with about 80
    other items.

    The best thing to do is send me E-mail. Then it sort of becomes a
    personal matter. :)

    Much as I try to keep up with ruby-talk there are times when reading
    anything but business requirements and copius lines of (sigh) Java(tm)
    are about all I can manage.

    James

    jbritt, Jul 30, 2003