Ruby-Lang Redesign Feedback

James Edward Gray II

While I can appreciate that the site designers
want the discussion centralized I think that if they want "feedback
about the
content of the new Web site" they should make it easy for folks to
do so. As
in, don't require them to join a totally separate mailing list,
presumably
temporarily, just to give the feedback THEY are soliciting.

Building this site has not been easy for us.

Please remember that many people have sacrificed an unbelievable
amount of hours to get us this far. How long has it taken? Years?
That's our free time we spent to get here. This site was far from free.

We have now set aside time in our schedules to allow you to walk the
site and hit us with feedback. We're trying hard to respond to that
and get this site launched.

If you want to give us feedback, we ask that you make it easy on *us*
and do it where we are prepared to receive it. I'm filtering VIT
Discuss messages so I'm sure I don't miss any requests, for example.

Obviously, you can discuss whatever you like here, but if you want to
talk to us about the project, please make do that where it is easiest
for us to monitor that.

Thank you.

James Edward Gray II