[ANN] Ruby Visual Identity Team: Project, Mailing List, and Wiki

John W. Long

There is also a wiki which needs to be collaborated on:

http://vit.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl

And, of course, the main project site:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/vit/

--
John

---- Curt Hibbs wrote: ----
There is general agreement that Ruby web site is in need of improvement.
After encouragement from Matz, we created a RubyForge project and

http://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=556

Also, we just found out that there is a group in Japan who also started
a project to work on this last month. We hope to collaborate with them
so that, between us, we can put the best possible face on Ruby.

After a day of getting the subscriptions in place we can talk about how
to proceed.

Curt