[ANN] Ruby Visual Identity Team: Project, Mailing List, and Wiki

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by John W. Long, Feb 18, 2005.

  1. John W. Long

    John W. Long Guest

    There is also a wiki which needs to be collaborated on:

    http://vit.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl

    And, of course, the main project site:

    http://rubyforge.org/projects/vit/

    --
    John

    ---- Curt Hibbs wrote: ----
    There is general agreement that Ruby web site is in need of improvement.
    After encouragement from Matz, we created a RubyForge project and

    http://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=556

    Also, we just found out that there is a group in Japan who also started
    a project to work on this last month. We hope to collaborate with them
    so that, between us, we can put the best possible face on Ruby.

    After a day of getting the subscriptions in place we can talk about how
    to proceed.

    Curt

    John W. Long, Feb 18, 2005