Running Tomcat from a CD

siman hew via JavaKB.com

Hello,

I would like to burn my web application with Tomcat into CD, and running
from CD. I found Tomcat is creating a working directory at
CATALINA_BASE/work/Catalina/localhost/webappX, which apparently is not
allowed on CD.
Anyone has the same experience to share with me?

Thanks in advanced.

Siman

Ross Bamford

Hello,

I would like to burn my web application with Tomcat into CD, and running
from CD. I found Tomcat is creating a working directory at
CATALINA_BASE/work/Catalina/localhost/webappX, which apparently is not
allowed on CD.
Anyone has the same experience to share with me?

Thanks in advanced.

Siman

You can change the location of the working directory, using the workDir
attribute to your <Context> (if using StandardContext). See:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/context.html

Ross

siman hew via JavaKB.com

Thanks very much.

Beside workDir, user Database also need to be commented or pointed to
somewhere else.

Thanks, it is really helpful.

SIman