[S3] S3 recordings available online

Gregor Schmidt

Hi all,

I'm just forwarding this to the list, since I know, that some of you
were actually there.

Cheers,

Gregor Schmidt

-----------

Hi --

Video recordings of all talks given at the S3 Workshop on Self-
sustaining Systems (held May 15-16 at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in
Potsdam, Germany) are available online via the tele-TASK system at
http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/s3/program/.

Best,
Robert

Ryan Davis

I'm just forwarding this to the list, since I know, that some of you
were actually there.
thanks

Video recordings of all talks given at the S3 Workshop on Self-
sustaining Systems (held May 15-16 at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in
Potsdam, Germany) are available online via the tele-TASK system at
http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/s3/program/.

any chance that they'll be available in a more common/approachable
video format?