    Any suggestions?
    http://www.twinlakessnowmobile.com/pictures.html

    Thanks!!

    Chull13, Dec 20, 2009

  2. Chull13

    David Mark Guest

    I didn't care for the page in FF. Be fair, I hated it. But it did
    have falling snow.
    I saw those two scripts.

    var isIE = navigator.userAgent.match(/msie/i);
    var isIE6 = navigator.userAgent.match(/msie 6/i);
    var isOldIE = (isIE && (isIE6 || navigator.userAgent.match(/msie 5/
    i)));
    var isWin9X = navigator.appVersion.match(/windows 98/i);
    var isiPhone = navigator.userAgent.match(/iphone/i);
    var isBackCompatIE = (isIE && document.compatMode == 'BackCompat');
    var noFixed = ((isBackCompatIE || isIE6 || isiPhone)?true:false);

    This ensures they will never be cross-anything scripts. Find new
    ones. Better yet, forget the falling snow.
    Get a new site?

    David Mark, Dec 20, 2009

  3. Chull13

    Doug Miller Guest

    Main suggestion is to look some more. A *lot* more. You obviously haven't
    looked enough, if you still think the correct approach is to develop for IE
    first and then try to make your page work in standards-respecting browsers
    such as Safari, FF, Chrome, or Opera. You should be doing it the other way
    around: develop for Firefox, then tweak until it works in IE also.

    Doug Miller, Dec 20, 2009