Salford project

Steve

Hello,

I am learning c, and I am trying to compile some files seperately and
put them together to form a project. Because I keep on using different
files for different tasks I dont want to have to copy and paste them
in like normal at the bottom with the function declaration at the top.

But I absolutely have no idea of how to use the project feature in
salford, I tried googling and have had zero luck.

Could someone please help me, or can point me to a simple example it
would be hugely appreciated.

They are c files, not c++ to!

Thanks

Randy Howard

Hello,

I am learning c, and I am trying to compile some files seperately and
put them together to form a project. Because I keep on using different
files for different tasks I dont want to have to copy and paste them
in like normal at the bottom with the function declaration at the top.

But I absolutely have no idea of how to use the project feature in
salford, I tried googling and have had zero luck.

Could someone please help me, or can point me to a simple example it
would be hugely appreciated.

They are c files, not c++ to!

Most, but perhaps not all of us have no idea what "salford" is. It
is not part of standard C, as such we can't begin to guess what you
are talking about.

A quick google for Salford Project returned a link to
"Project Aims: To develop cultural awareness between partner schools of
each other's local and national environment"

I'm hoping that's not it. So, if you can't figure out how to use
multiple smaller C source and header files via whatever it is
yourself, I'm not sure anyone here can. More importantly, how to use
your build environment is off topic here.