Beginner Project

Joined
Dec 19, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there,
I've been programming in C # for about 3 months and am looking for a learning partner. I am interested in writing one or more projects together and taking the next steps.
I natively speek german, but I also speak english. Even if not perfect.
If that sounds interesting to you, I would appreciate an answer under this thread.

Ad

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
174
Reaction score
19
What kind of projects are you looking into? I'd be happy to help you through any problems you come across, but I'm not sure I could commit to an entire project. I guess it depends on the size.

Ad

Joined
Dec 22, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello there! I'm a 3rd year Computer Scientist and I have 2 years of experience in C#. I would like to know what kind of projects are you interested in. As @CodeMonkeyJ said, I don't have enough time to commit completly to a project, but I'm happy to help whenever I'm free. :)