Save xls file as blob to db ?

tomo

Can someone post me link for some example regarding the topic ? I wan't to
do it via hibernate.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4817 (20100129) __________

http://www.eset.com

Lew

Don't depend on the subject to reveal part of your message. People can change
the subject line. Make sure the body of your message includes all relevant
parts of your communication.
Can someone post me link for some example regarding the topic ? I wan't to
do it via hibernate [sic].

Map the BLOB to 'byte []'. Stream the XLS file into the array. Persist.

tomo

Thx for that part. But I have a JSF web application that has to load that
xls file from DB, create a copy of it, and save it in DB.
The problem is that constructor for crating new workbook from jxl takes FILE
as an argument, and I can't save any file
to local disk. How can I solve it ? Create some temp. file on server ?

Lew said:
Don't depend on the subject to reveal part of your message. People can
change the subject line. Make sure the body of your message includes all
relevant parts of your communication.
Can someone post me link for some example regarding the topic ? I wan't
to do it via hibernate [sic].

Map the BLOB to 'byte []'. Stream the XLS file into the array. Persist.

--
Lew

signature database 4818 (20100129) __________

http://www.eset.com