Sbox

Tabasco1

I am struggling with being hosted on a server running sbox. I know my
application runs just fine on other servers not using sbox.

The problem I'm running into is my program is having trouble finding files.
I have checked the paths and my files are exactly where they should be. Here
is the error. " Can't locate ./languages/default/main.language at
/home/content/s/p/i/xxxxxxxxx/html/cgi/apf4/amazon_products_feed.cgi line
144. "

I have been searching all over the internet for tutorials etc on writing for
systems with sbox and have found note at least yet. I would great full if
any one could direct me to a tutorial or give me some suggestions based on
their experience

Sherm Pendley

Tabasco1 said:
The problem I'm running into is my program is having trouble finding
files. I have checked the paths and my files are exactly where they should
be. Here is the error. " Can't locate ./languages/default/main.language

Notice that the path being looked for here is relative - "." is the current
working directory. Quite often, for CGI scripts, that's the directory your
script is in - but it doesn't have to be.

Try using absolute paths.

sherm--