SCJP 5.0 Beta

Darren

I received a notification this morning regarding the Beta for this
exam, which will be available from January 13 through to February 13,
2005. Here are some notes:

1. Beta Cost: $49 US
2. Exam Number: 311-055
3. Passing the exam provides you with full Sun certification status,
and you will receive a "certification kit".
4. Candidates will have four (4) hours to complete 138 questions. The
time allotted should give you time to respond to all questions and
provide your valuable comments while taking the exam.
5. Unlike other SUN Microsystems certification exams, this exam does
NOT require a voucher.

To register for the SUN Microsystems "Sun Certified Programmer for the
Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 5.0" Beta exam, you may register
online at www.2test.com <http://www.2test.com/> , and follow the
prompts.