SCJP 5.0 Dumps

Dipesh

Hi,

I am looking for free dumps for the SCJP 5.0 exam(310-055) of SCJP
4.0(310-035) exam. If any body has them, please provide the links or
send it to my email (e-mail address removed).

Thanks in anticipation,
Dipesh.

Andrew Thompson

Dipesh wrote:
I am looking for free dumps for the SCJP 5.0 exam(310-055) of SCJP
4.0(310-035) exam.

Are you intending to..
a) Learn them off parrot fashion, so you can pretend
you are competent?
b) Start an ad-fest site with 'free interview questions'
before spamming the site across usenet?
c) Something else?
...If any body has them, please provide the links or
send it to my email (e-mail address removed).

<dws>
Please send me money.
</dws>

This is not a help desk.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Lew

What do you mean by "dumps for the SCJP exam"? What is a "dump" in this context?

If you mean copies of the exams, doesn't that violate the confidentiality
agreement with and copyrights of Sun Microsystems, Inc.?

Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
pass-sure-certifications.blogspot.com

Checkout pass-sure-certifications.blogspot.com for all your certification dumps.These dumps have real exam questions.Coooool na !!

Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
scjp,scwcd dump

Hi friends.
I need scjp and scwcd dumb. if any body having that, please send it to my mail id(hai.viswanathan at gmail.com ) please send me

Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Free SCJP and SCWCD Dumps

Free SCJP and SCWCD Dumps...really nice work by the admin...at
sunjavasnips(dot)blogspot(dot)com

Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Free SCJP and SCWCD Dumps

Visit at ePlanetLabs.com SCJP 5.0 Exam 310-055, certification, exam, Sun Certified Java Programmer, materials, syllabus, sample question, Braindumps sample questions, certifications books study guide, certification exam notes, study material, study materials, sample tests, sample questions, sample test, simulator, sample material