Scjp test

madhu

Hello
I want to Scjp test and i dont have any idea for it .Can
some one help me to know more in detail for Scjp.I am preparing for
it .I have completed the books Kathy Sirea and Khalid Mughal for Scjp
now i m not getting what to do next .I have heard that some dumps are
available
Please if possible can some body help me.

Thanks