Scrolling Panel Control in Safari

Elroyskimms

I have a fixed witdth panel control with horizontal scrollbars. In it,
I load a table and in each table cell is an instance of a user control
that I created it. In theory, 3-5 of these controls are visible in the
panel at any given time, and the scrollbars can be used to see anything
that is offscreen (overflowed).

This works as expected in IE 6+. However, in Safari, the scrollbars do
not even show up, leaving only the 3-5 controls visible on the screen.
I've read around the newsgroups and I can't find anyone else screaming
about this issue, so I'm assuming that it is my fault and not really a
cross-browser support problem. If anyone can point me in the right
direction, it would be greatly appreciated!

<asp:panel ID="pnlGalleryPhotos" runat="server" ScrollBars="Horizontal"
Visible="true" Width="500px" HorizontalAlign="Left"></asp:panel>

pnlGalleryPhotos.Controls.Clear()
Dim CTable As New Table
Dim CRow As New TableRow
Dim CCell As New TableCell
CTable.CellPadding = 3
CTable.CellSpacing = 3
CRow.VerticalAlign = VerticalAlign.Top
CRow.Width = WebControls.Unit.Percentage(100)
CTable.Rows.Add(CRow)
Dim PhotoItem As Modules.PhotoGalleryPhotoItem
For Each PhotoItem in MyPhotoItemArray
PhotoItem = LoadControl("PhotoGalleryPhotoItem.ascx")
'Set Photo Item properties here
'...
'...
CCell = New TableCell
CCell.Controls.Add(PhotoItem)
CRow.Cells.Add(CCell)
CCell = Nothing
PhotoItem = Nothing
Next
CTable.Rows.Add(CRow)
pnlGalleryPhotos.Controls.Add(CTable)

FYI - The above code is copied in snippets from the project so I can't
promise it will compile as posted. Its just a reference for anyone who
might need it.

Thanks for your help!

-E