Scrolling Text in bottom of page

netsurfer

Hi I have a question regarding making scrolling text appear at the
bottom a website page...(I mean below the actual body of the
webpage...which I believe is refered to as the status bar?)

I would like for the text to scroll like a marque from left to right.

Thanks in advanced for any answers.

mc

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

netsurfer said:
Hi I have a question regarding making scrolling text appear at the
bottom a website page... (I mean below the actual body of the
webpage...which I believe is refered to as the status bar?)

Don't. News tickers and status bar manipulation are already an
annoyance of their own, and you are going to combine them? Eeek.
I would like for the text to scroll like a marque from left to right.

No, you would not. Doing otherwise would be at your disadvantage.
Thanks in advanced for any answers.

You are welcome.

PointedEars

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Mr.Clean said:

Don't. Source code available there for the most part lacks every
understanding of the languages used and current user agent's object
models.

But then, what to expect from someone with that "name" and
falsified sender address disregarding any Internet standard.

PointedEars

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Mr.Clean said:
Keep your opinions to yourself, and let the user decide what he wants
to use.

Obviously you do not know where you are posting to.
And I suppose (e-mail address removed) is NOT a fake address?

Yes, it is not.
Why are you running popups on your site anyway,

Because so far I did not find an acceptable domain _and_ hosting service.
[...] disgusting piece of crap.

The name is Thomas. I'm sorry, but I'm not pleased to meet you.
I anonymize myself
YMMD.

so I don't get spam,

You are blocking personal communication and disregarding Netiquette
while violating Internet standards (and, not unlikely, the Acceptable
Use Policy of your service provider.) Therefore, you *help* spammers
indirectly:

you are more than welcome to it if you so desire.

Not every e-mail is spam. However, I use a Reply-To header to minimize spam
I have to take care of and, as a matter of fact, in my four years of Usenet
presence, I have never ever got spam to the Reply-To address.

Now I suggest you power-on your /dev/brain and act accordingly.

PointedEars