Search Engine Optimization in ROR

Srinu Pala

Hi,

Is ROR supports the Search Engine Optimization?
Is there any rules for support the SEO?

Please reply my doubts with examples.

Thank you,

srinivas

Thomas Wieczorek

Hi,

Is ROR supports the Search Engine Optimization?
Is there any rules for support the SEO?

I am not sure, what kind of SEO you mean. The Rails mailinglist will
know more, but you can get urls like
"/shop/show/article/Nice+new+book" or "/blog/archive/2008/February/08"
if you change the routes. Other SEO techniques are the right usage of
headers(h1, h2, etc.), title attributes and much more. Those are your
responsibilities