Security Policy to limit access to Printer or third party libraries

Don69

I'm looking for a way to provide or limit access to certain libraries
within Java. For example, how could I prevent printing through policy
control so that people accessing certain applets could not print.

Or turn off all access but give only rights to use certain third party
libraries that allow access to a scanner.

Roedy Green

I'm looking for a way to provide or limit access to certain libraries
within Java. For example, how could I prevent printing through policy
control so that people accessing certain applets could not print.

Or turn off all access but give only rights to use certain third party
libraries that allow access to a scanner.

These sort of problems are best solved with a set of annotated
examples. If anyone is willing to submit their policy file (ideally
annotated), possibly censored, I will post them at
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/policyfile.html