Select a section of an image (co-ordinates

Muhammed Syyid

Hi
I wanted to know if there was a way to select a rectangular section of
an image (like done with a cropping tool). The only way I've been able
to accomplish this is with applets and thats painfully slow. Is it
possible to do this via Javascript or perhaps DHTML. Any other
lightweight technique? Thanks a lot

Muhammed

Fabian

Muhammed Syyid hu kiteb:
Hi
I wanted to know if there was a way to select a rectangular section of
an image (like done with a cropping tool). The only way I've been able
to accomplish this is with applets and thats painfully slow. Is it
possible to do this via Javascript or perhaps DHTML. Any other
lightweight technique? Thanks a lot

I believe this can be done with style sheets. And style sheets can be
manipulated by javascript.