Self-configuring classes

Joe Attardi

Twisted said:
You are clearly delusional. Seek professional help.

Well, if all you have to shoot back with is "You really need to shut
up", then he kinda does win.

Dag Sunde slays the troll!

Twisted

Well, if all you have to shoot back with is "You really need to shut
up", then he kinda does win.

You are just as nutty as he is. I rebutted his latest round of insults
and he claims to therefore have won? Give me a break!

[insult deleted]

I thought you were calling it quits? You're such a liar. :p

Joe Attardi

Twisted said:
You are just as nutty as he is. I rebutted his latest round of insults
and he claims to therefore have won? Give me a break!
How is "you really need to shut up" a rebuttal?
I thought you were calling it quits? You're such a liar. :p
Don't call me names. Do I need to report you to your ISP?

Twisted

How is "you really need to shut up" a rebuttal?

It's not; it's a parting shot. The rebuttals were earlier in the same
post.
Don't call me names.

I have evidence to back up my claim, such as your promising to quit
and indeed to killfile me, which you evidently have not done.
Do I need to report you to your ISP?

Of course not, nor would it do you any good anyway; calling someone a
liar, especially someone who *is* a liar, isn't against the terms of
service of my provider.

Joe Attardi

Twisted said:
I have evidence to back up my claim, such as your promising to quit
and indeed to killfile me, which you evidently have not done.

Of course not, nor would it do you any good anyway; calling someone a
liar, especially someone who *is* a liar, isn't against the terms of
service of my provider.
I think you missed the point there, I was making fun of your ridiculous
threats to complain to the ISP of anyone who is mean to you.

Twisted

I think you [snip insult], I was [doing something mean and off-topic as usual]

Yeah, yeah, we noticed, you arsehole.
threats to complain to the ISP of anyone who is mean to you.

Eh? I only complain to the ISPs of people who cross the line into
violating terms of service, such as committing privacy invasion and
hacking.

Joe Attardi

Twisted said:
I think you [snip insult], I was [doing something mean and off-topic as usual]
Yeah, yeah, we noticed, you arsehole.
Apparently you didn't, since you responded to the post in full.
Eh? I only complain to the ISPs of people who cross the line into
violating terms of service, such as committing privacy invasion and
hacking.
Let me buy you a seat in the first-class cabin of the clue train.
Here we go!

There is lots of evidence to suggest that you are Paul Derbyshire. All
of that evidence is in Usenet and mailing list archives, which are
publicly available. Available to anyone who does a search.

People who have started referring to you in here as Paul, Paul D, Paul
Derbyshire, etc. have done so by drawing a conclusion based on his past
behavior and your eerily identical behavior, etc.

So, they're drawing a conclusion based on publicly available information.

This violates nobody's TOS, and is hardly an invasion of privacy.

You are so clueless.

Twisted

Twisted said:
I think you [snip insult], I was [doing something mean and off-topic as usual]
Yeah, yeah, we noticed, you arsehole.

Apparently you didn't, since you responded to the post in full.

This non-sequitur is your idea of a rejoinder? You're an even bigger
moron than I thought!

[several more insults, and claims I'm that Paul guy again, and a bunch
of bullshit]

[parting insult]

Go **** yourself assface.

Joe Attardi

Twisted said:
[several more insults, and claims I'm that Paul guy again, and a bunch of bullshit]
If you aren't Paul Derbyshire, then I should let you know that he is
posing as you elsewhere on the Internets!

Take this email from the OpenOffice.org mailing list:
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=117339&raw=true

In particular the From and Reply-To headers. Stop me if I'm wrong, but
isn't that Twisted's email in the Reply-To header?
[parting insult]
The square brackets, they do nothing!
Go **** yourself assface.
Assface! I like that one. For someone who whines about namecalling,
you're doing an awful lot of it.

Twisted

[snip a whole lot of bullshit, insults, attempted invasions of
privacy, and even posting what appears to be forged email and evidence
of hacking]

FOAD.

Joe Attardi

Twisted said:
[snip a whole lot of bullshit, insults, attempted invasions of
privacy, and even posting what appears to be forged email and evidence
of hacking]
Evidence of hacking?! Forged email!? You're a loon, Paul!

News flash! I found it using Google. If it's publicly available through
a Google search, it's NOT AN INVASION OF PRIVACY!

Twisted

Twisted said:
[snip a whole lot of bullshit, insults, attempted invasions of
privacy, and even posting what appears to be forged email and evidence
of hacking]

Evidence of hacking?! Forged email!?

Well, it's not genuine, so forged, and the server it's on is not one
where I believe you have the authorization to modify files, so
hacking.
You're a loon, Paul!

Stop insulting that Paul fella. He isn't even here to defend himself*,
you miserable fucker! How callous of you.

[a bunch of nonsense snipped]

You claim that just because you were able to deface someone else's Web
site and plant there "evidence" of your nonsensical claims, that this
somehow makes me wrong? Er, sorry, it doesn't work that way asshole.

*Well there's the *slight* chance that he's here under a 'nym
somewhere. Perhaps he's the mysterious Mr. X who posted about Eclipse
policy files, or MVB, or one of several other mysterious nyms. Or even
a false name. Given the nasty things you keep saying about him, it's
certainly not out of the question that it's Jack T. For that matter,
*you* might be this Paul fella. But the odds are high that he simply
isn't here. It's a planet of six and a half billion people while this
newsgroup has what, maybe 200 regular posters? And he's just one
random person.

Joe Attardi

Twisted said:
Well, it's not genuine, so forged, and the server it's on is not one
where I believe you have the authorization to modify files, so
hacking.
> You claim that just because you were able to deface someone else's Web
> site and plant there "evidence" of your nonsensical claims, that this
> somehow makes me wrong? Er, sorry, it doesn't work that way asshole.

You're implying that I hacked the OpenOffice.org email archive? Give me
a break. You're grasping at straws now, aren't you! You're resorting to
making completely libelous statements.

Furthermore, you are simply _claiming_ it's forged. You are clinging to
the delusion that you have a right to privacy online, so of course you
would say that.

You know and I know that nothing is forged, it's a farking mailing list
archive.

From the message headers:
From: Paul Derbyshire <[email protected]>

Twisted

You're implying that I hacked the OpenOffice.org email archive?

No, I'm implying that you had it done. I very much doubt someone of
your less-than-stellar intellectual capacity could hack their way out
of a paper bag, but any dolt with a grudge and some money can hire an
online saboteur or mercenary of some sort these days.
You're resorting to making completely libelous statements.

You're one to talk! You've been doing that very thing since day one,
and now you dare to accuse me of doing so?

[insults me once again]

Why aren't you dead yet? Nobody with a body as full of hate and bile
as yours should survive for very long; it's medically proven that that
sort of thing rapidly deteriorates everything from the cardiovascular
system to the immune system. You ought to be wheezing, feeling pains
in your left arm, and developing a few tumours at least, given the
sheer load of toxic negativity you seem to carry around with you. Or
does venting your spleen online prolong life under such conditions? I
really need to research that. :p

Joe Attardi

Twisted said:
No, I'm implying that you had it done. I very much doubt someone of
your less-than-stellar intellectual capacity could hack their way out
of a paper bag, but any dolt with a grudge and some money can hire an
online saboteur or mercenary of some sort these days.
You know and I know that nobody hacked anything. The mailing list
archive speaks for itself, Paul. Stop with the bullshit about hacking
and just admit the truth, for once.
Why aren't you dead yet?
Congratulations for sinking to a new low. Hoping someone dies because of
an argument online? That's awesome.
Nobody with a body as full of hate and bile
as yours should survive for very long; it's medically proven that that
sort of thing rapidly deteriorates everything from the cardiovascular
system to the immune system.
Are you a M.D. now?

Twisted

[again incorrectly identifies me with that Paul person]
Congratulations for sinking to a new low. Hoping someone dies because of
an argument online? That's awesome.

Who said anything about hoping? I was simply curious, that's all. Mind
you, you've not given me very much reason to want you to stick around;
you're a thorn in my side. A little prick, so to speak.
Are you a M.D. now?

Have been for years, dipshit.

Joe Attardi

Paul said:
[again incorrectly identifies me with that Paul person]
Explain then why your email address is Paul Derbyshire's Reply-To
address. And don't give me some bullshit about hacking; nobody hacked
the OpenOffice.org mailing list.

Secondly, why does your MySpace page http://myspace.com/twisted0n3 (note
the username, same as his email address) give your name as Paul?

Then there's Paul Derbyshire's Home Page at
http://66.39.71.195/Derbyshire/index.html. Specifically, about 2/3 down
the page: "In Quake circles they call me Twisted."
Who said anything about hoping? I was simply curious, that's all. Mind
you, you've not given me very much reason to want you to stick around;
you're a thorn in my side. A little prick, so to speak.
You've stated before that you must defend your reputation so that
prospective employers wouldn't see you being a "floormat". You don't
care that prospective employers would see you asking someone "Why aren't
you dead yet?" and telling people to "**** off and die"? Wouldn't THAT
keep someone from hiring you, too?
Have been for years, dipshit.
Somehow I doubt that...

Twisted

Paul said:
[again incorrectly identifies me with that Paul person]

Deliberately misattributing when quoting on Usenet is evil. Don't do
it.

[snip some repeated bullshit based on the forged emails and some more
bullshit about my nonexistent MySpace page]

I don't use MySpace. If there's a "twisted0n3" there it isn't me. It's
probably you, planting more "evidence" to support your vicious and
unjustifiable attack campaign.
Then there's Paul Derbyshire's Home Page athttp://66.39.71.195/Derbyshire/index.html. Specifically, about 2/3 down
the page: "In Quake circles they call me Twisted."

What a coincidence. In first person shooter circles that kind of
nickname is damned common -- I'll bet there are thousands of Twisteds
that play Quake. Note also no "0n3" at the end.

[what the hell kind of color scheme is that? And why would he host it
at a raw IP?]

[snip more insults, and a futile attempt to convince me that
"resistance is futile"]

If resistance is really futile and I'm fucked no matter what I do,
then I've nothing to lose by continuing to oppose you, right up to and
including with my dying breath, you piece of shit. On the other hand
if resistance is not futile I might actually win, you piece of shit.
So why don't you stick THAT up your ass and smoke it? You piece of
shit.

No matter what, you've earned a permanent enemy Attacki. You have
given me reason enough now to hound you and make your life a living
hell by whatever legal methods are available to me. If you're going to
destroy me and make my life a shambles, then I will do the same to
you. I'll drag you down with me. It's called mutually assured
destruction -- MAD, a perfect acronym if ever there was one. Keep up
your madness and before you know it you'll be up to your neck in a
kettle of boiling shit and I'll be the one stoking the fire. End your
attacks now and you might actually be able to get on with your life
more-or-less intact. Otherwise ...

See you in hell!

Joe Attardi

Paul said:
[snip some repeated bullshit based on the forged emails and some more
bullshit about my nonexistent MySpace page]
They aren't forged. You know it and I know it. So stop lying.
I don't use MySpace. If there's a "twisted0n3" there it isn't me. It's
probably you, planting more "evidence" to support your vicious and
unjustifiable attack campaign.
If you say so.
What a coincidence. In first person shooter circles that kind of
nickname is damned common -- I'll bet there are thousands of Twisteds
that play Quake. Note also no "0n3" at the end.
Note also no "0n3" at the end of the username you post under here.
[snip more insults, and a futile attempt to convince me that
"resistance is futile"]
Huh? When did I say "resistance is futile" ?
If resistance is really futile and I'm fucked no matter what I do,
then I've nothing to lose by continuing to oppose you, right up to and
including with my dying breath, you piece of shit.
Your dying breath? You need to calm down, seriously.

On the other hand
if resistance is not futile I might actually win
Win at what?

> No matter what, you've earned a permanent enemy Attacki.
Sorry, not my name.
You have
given me reason enough now to hound you and make your life a living
hell by whatever legal methods are available to me.
You have zero legal methods available to you. I posted evidence of what
your name is... that is illegal?

If you're going to destroy me and make my life a shambles
How am I doing this?
> you'll be up to your neck in a
kettle of boiling shit and I'll be the one stoking the fire.
How can you accuse me of an attack campaign when every other word out of
your mouth now is a threat? Threats which are becoming more and more
serious.
End your
attacks now and you might actually be able to get on with your life
more-or-less intact. Otherwise ...
I've had enough of your threats.

Joe Attardi

Joe said:
I've had enough of your threats.

Since I wasn't clear on this, let me expand on it.
I've had enough of your threats so I am finally bowing out of this
discussion.
You've wasted enough of my time and energy.

Good riddance Mr. Derbyshire.