    static sites :-(

    Help me
    pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    **Group User**, Jan 22, 2010

  2. **Group User**

    Bob Barrows Guest

    ***canned wrong-newsgroup reply************************
    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Bob Barrows, Jan 22, 2010

  3. I check it out that I need a host that provide ASP hostability, thank
    you so much for your reply

    You know I have spent years to only understand what is OOP and how it
    actually works and is done in a desktop application. I think people
    might just drop a single line like the hosting problem I understand
    the rest, but they don't. You too!
    I don't know how much money such a single line of guidance can be
    earned from.
    Excuse my dependence. I think about independence perhaps somewaht
    different from the way you may

    **Group User**, Jan 23, 2010
  4. Darn! i have not finished yeet the OOP story but jumped into the main
    conclusion. My memory seems to get dispersed now
    Google edit is uneditable :-(

    **Group User**, Jan 23, 2010
  5. **Group User**

    Bob Barrows Guest

    You mean "ASP.Net" hostability ...
    Sorry, but I don't understand the point you're trying to make. Are you
    saying I should have known to provide the answer you found on your own?
    Well, given that I operate entirely within an intranet environment, the fact
    is, I had no idea what your answer would turn out to be. The only thing I
    could help with was attempting to correct your mistake in posting to a
    newsgroup where you would be unlikely to find someone who could provide your
    answer.

    I'm glad you found your answer.

    Bob Barrows, Jan 23, 2010