Send Password to Application using a script

Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
We using a customized software for our clients. Once the the software is installed on a clients PC with Windows 10 the software is open and shows a activation field. We would like to use a script to enter our activation code in the software's activation field.

Can Someone please help us with his task.
Many thanks in advance

Ad

Ad