    point me in the right direction, that would be great!

    Thanks,
    Drew

    Drew, Dec 9, 2004

  2. The same methods should still work fine. As long as you're running Exchange
    2000, all users have SMTP addresses, so you can just send the messages to
    the SMTP addresses. It'll still remain internal. Even if you're on
    Exchange < 2000, yours users most likely still have SMTP addresses. I would
    hope so anyway. :]

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Dec 9, 2004