sending message to other windows...

shahab

Hi all...

how can I build a program which can send a message to a textarea which
is in another window(from another program)?

--
Shahab Yarmohammadi
TiRiP incorporation

Victor Bazarov

shahab said:
how can I build a program which can send a message to a textarea which
is in another window(from another program)?

I usually use a text editor. I open the editor, then begin
typing the code, and type until done. Then I save the file
and fire up the compiler which usually takes care of building
the program for me. Of course there is an issue of mistakes
and errors, but that's a whole other story.

If you need to know more, you probably need (a) a good book
on programming and (b) a different newsgroup. I recommend
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer, and Charles Petzold's books.

Victor