    --
    Shahab Yarmohammadi
    TiRiP incorporation

    shahab, Nov 1, 2003

  2. I usually use a text editor. I open the editor, then begin
    typing the code, and type until done. Then I save the file
    and fire up the compiler which usually takes care of building
    the program for me. Of course there is an issue of mistakes
    and errors, but that's a whole other story.

    If you need to know more, you probably need (a) a good book
    on programming and (b) a different newsgroup. I recommend
    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer, and Charles Petzold's books.

    Victor

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 1, 2003