Server Application Error

Guest

When I browse to HTTP://localhost/defacult.asp, it shows
the message:

Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an
application during the processing of your request. Please
refer to the event log for more detail information. Please
contact the server administrator for assistance.

But it works for pure html page.

Evertjan.

wrote on 22 mei 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
When I browse to HTTP://localhost/defacult.asp, it shows
the message:

Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an
application during the processing of your request. Please
refer to the event log for more detail information. Please
contact the server administrator for assistance.

But it works for pure html page.

defacult ?

It depends on the default pages setting