Server Object Error

Williams

I registered aspsmartupload.dll and put
aspsmartuploadutil.dll into c:\WINNT\system32 folder and
I'm getting the following error.

Here is the line of code refered to ing the error
message: Set mySmartUpload = Server.CreateObject
("aspSmartUpload.SmartUpload")

Error Msg:
Server object error 'ASP 0178 : 80070005'
Server.CreateObject Access Error
/ITG/job_request/scripts/aspSmartUpload/Sample1.asp, line
15
The call to Server.CreateObject failed while checking
permissions. Access is denied to this object.

I went to the aspsmartuploadutil.dll and set the
permissions for everyone to be Read & Execute but I am
still getting this error.

Is there something else that I'm missing?
HELP..

Thanks