server transfer to another site

Terry Burns

Barry, I would suggest that you re-think the problem if possible, this is
not really a good way to go about it. I realize sometimes this is not
possible for various reasons, but if there is any way around it, you should
think hard about it.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Thanks for Terry's input,

Hi Barry,

I think Terry's suggestion is reasonable, we should think it over to
determine whether using such cross-authentication is necessary. If we can
use other approach or design to avoid it, that'll be preferred.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

barryfz

Here is my problem. I have a DNN portal site and an eCommerce site that is
not a DNN module. I really do not have the resources available to recode
the eCommerce site to make it DNN comliant. Up until now we have not had DNN
content that requried any security so we deferred security to the eCommerce
site entirely. Now I am being asked to add content to the DNN site that
will require security but we don't want to make our customers log on twice,
once for DNN adn once for eCommerce. I need to come up with a way to handle
a single sign on for both sites. I have requeste info from MS about using
Passport but I need to assess all alternatives.

Any suggestions are mor than welcome.

Barry