service stopping automatically

Joined
Sep 15, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi,
in my project there is a menu of adding employees to their respective projects when we are assigning upto 5 to 6 people it is working fine after that the service was automatically getting stopped and in the log it is thorowing error as:

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached."

due to what reasons it will happen.please any one give some idea regarding this.

Thanks in advance!

Ad