ServiceDescriptionImporter

Guest

Trying to use the ServiceDescriptionImporter class for generating a proxy on
the fly which I understand does essentially the same thing as wsdl.exe or Add
Web Reference. There is a property, named .ProtocolName that according to
MSDN "Gets or sets the name of the protocol to be imported", yet it only
seems to work with the value of "Soap". If this functions like wsdl.exe, then
in theory you should also be able to specify "Http Post" or "Http Get" as
alternative protocols yet these only generate an error "'<value> is not
recognized. Parameter name: protocolName "

Does anyone have information on how to use this field?