Session Variables and Webservices

Urgent help for ajax while hosting site

Hi,
I have a 1st project with a aspx page .I have set a session variable in
it.Now I want to access this session variable in a webservice kept in a 2nd
project. I have added a webreference of the webservice in my 1st project.How
can I access the session variable in the webservice.

Waiting for reply,
Anurag Vardhan

Ad

Mel Weaver

You can not directly, you would have to pass it in with a call to the
webservice

"Urgent help for ajax while hosting site"