Setting a dynamic default value in a 2.0 Formview control

Adam Pedder

Hi,

I'm using the 2.0 Formview control from inside Visual Studio 2005 (VB),
and am having a problem setting a dynamic value.

Inside my Insert template I have:

<asp:TextBox ID="UserNameTextBox" runat="server" Enabled="True"
Text='<%#Bind("Username") %>'>MyName</asp:TextBox>

What I want is to be able to set MyName to a dynamic value, in this case
HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.Name. I don't care how it is done,
inline or code behind.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions!

Adam